12/32 Fielder Street, EAST PERTH WA 6004
STYLISHLY EAST PERTH
– OWNER HAS INSTRUCTED. MUST SELL!!!
– 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOMS
– 2 BALCONIES
– VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
– BRIGHT TANNK MICRO BREWERY OPEN ON BROWN STREET
Situated in a quiet location within East Perth, this immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is a gem to suit all buyers. A short stroll to all amenities, the Swan River, parks and entertainment areas.
Impeccably maintained inside and out, this south facing, spacious apartment is situated on the 1st floor with intercom access, ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, light filled bedroom, open plan living and lounge with 2 balconies South and North facing
Free transit zone to and from the city. 24-hour Gym, Whiskey distillery, Micro Brewery and Claisebrook train station (100m away) easy connections to Royal Perth Hospital, Perth City and Crown Casino. The new Optus Stadium is within walking (and cycling) distance. If the easy lifestyle is what you are looking for, then East Perth is the destination.
Don’t miss out this opportunity to purchase this spacious apartment.
Contact Bruce Reynolds today on 0419 965 137
– 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
– 2 Balconies north and south facing
– Upgraded appliances
– Washing machine and dryer included
– Fridge, dishwashing machine and oven and gas cooktop included
– Beautiful stone bench tops
– Stainless steel appliances
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Spacious bedroom with large mirrored robes
– Large bathroom
– High ceilings
– Bathtub in en-suite
– Secure undercover car bay
– Free transit zone, free CAT bus
– Close to amenities
– A short stroll to the Swan River, Claisebrook Cove, parks, restaurants and bars
– Total strata area 127 sqm
– Internal area: 91sqm + 13 sqm south balcony + 5 sqm north balcony.
– 13sqm undercover car bay + 5sqm storage
– Strata Levy ~ $1074.35 pqtr
– Council Rates: ~ $1,686.62 pa – Water Rates: ~ $1,193.86 pa
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces