We are a specialist real estate agent in Perth CBD and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Our State capital, Perth, has recently undergone a major transformation with the new Elizabeth Quay development featuring the new Ritz-Carlton hotel and Yagan Square connecting the City with Northbridge. Perth Arena – a world-class 15,000 capacity entertainment facility – has helped to put Perth on the map for International artists and tourists.
A cultural transformation has also been taking place in the City over recent years and Perth is now evolving at a rapid pace. Laneway bars and rooftop venues are in abundance, as well as a broad range of dining options. This cultural awakening has seen the City become a young, hip central precinct.
Carillon City, Forrest Chase and the Hay Street and Murray Street malls are the go to for retail addicts, and are now also attracting major international brands such as Zara, Topshop and H&M.
Transport in and out of the city is convenient with three train stations now servicing the City centre, as well as the free inner city CAT bus system and walkability has been increased dramatically.
With the stunning surrounds of the Swan River, Perth is firmly establishing itself as a world-class city centre.
Little Known Perth City Facts
- Perth became known worldwide as the “City of Light” when city residents lit their house lights and streetlights as American astronaut John Glenn passed overhead while orbiting the earth in 1962
- The city is named after Perth, Scotland, by influence of Sir George Murray
- Named as the 8th most liveable city in the world in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s August 2015 list
What we love about the City
- Finding hidden gems like Varnish on King, Alfred’s Pizzeria and Lalla Rookh
- The Brookfield Place precinct has some great small bars and foodie options such as cosy Bar Lafeyette, then head up to Print Hall’s rooftop terrace and enjoy the view of our tallest buildings
- Window shop in the King Street precinct, where labels like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co and Miu Miu reside
- Explore Wolf Lane to find hidden bars, cafés and some of Perth’s best street art
For a professional real estate agents Perth, Crush Realty are the experts. Sign up for our buyer alerts here.
Sell a property in Perth CBD