We are a specialist real estate agent in Northbridge and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
A suburb to work, rest and play in, Northbridge is a hub of restaurants, nightlife and apartments. With many business, retail and cultural experiences at your doorstep, real estate in Northbridge is a great investment and your key to a vibrant lifestyle. Northbridge’s history has been formed and defined by more waves of migration than any other area of Western Australia; this rich, ethnic diversity has helped to shape its character and make it an exciting place to live.
The recent Yagan Square development has made all areas of the CBD even more accessible from Northbridge via the Perth City Link. Perth Arena is now a ‘must stop venue’ on every major Australia tour including shows artists from Elton John, The Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams to hosting the Hopman Cup and our very own Perth Wildcats.
Little Known Northbridge Facts
- The City West railway station area used to be freshwater swamps
- The alfresco coffee lifestyle started as early as the 1950s
What we love about Northbridge
- People watching at the Northbridge Brewery
- The eclectic mix of boutique shops, bars and foodie faves on William St
- Local favourite Sayer’s Sister for breakfast, lunch and coffee
- Authentic cuisine in bustling Chinatown
- Alex Hotel – Perth’s newest boutique hotel
- Getting a culture fix at the Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Great coffee can be found at Braddock’s Dispensary
- Pick up your Italian favourites at Lake Street stalwart, the Re Store
- Catch a flick on a warm Summer evening at the Rooftop Cinema
For a Perth real estate agency who specialises in Northbridge, look no further than Crush Realty. Get in contact with us today.
Sell a property in Northbridge