We are a specialist real estate agent in Mt Lawley and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Beautifully renovated homes populate the charming suburb of Mt Lawley. You’d be lying if you said you didn’t aspire to own your own Californian Bungalow or terracotta brick villa along a picturesque tree-lined street in this suburb!
Leafy backdrops and landscaped gardens and parks offer a unique ambiance, while the fast-paced, exciting Beaufort Street is a must-see destination for locals and visitors alike. This vibrant street is loved for its array of restaurants, pubs, wine bars, shops, cafes and of course the iconic art deco landmark, the Astor Theatre.
Mt Lawley is just 5km from Perth’s CBD and is well positioned to take advantage of public transit in Perth with a number of bus routes, dedicated bus lanes and the Midland railway line. Mt Lawley has excellent schools – both primary and secondary – to further it’s appeal for second and third time buyers.
The infamous Beaufort Street Festival attracts over 150,000 residents from all over WA to sample the food, fashion, music and art that established this festival as Perth’s largest street festival.
Little Known Mt Lawley Facts
- The suburb founder – Sir Arthur Lawley – had to ask permission from his wife to name this primarily bushland location as a suburb.
- She accepted the naming on the grounds that no licensed hotels be built in the suburb!
What we love about Mt Lawley
- What don’t we love about Mt Lawley?! There is no shortage of places to visit day or night
- Shopping along buzzing Beaufort Street
- Clarences, Must Wine Bar and El Publico are serving up some of the tastiest bar food in Perth
- Start your night looking glam with a trip to Museo Salon and Spa
- Catch a show at the Astor Theatre, hosting many local and international acts
- The annual Beaufort St Festival is growing in popularity every year
For a Perth real estate agency who specialises in real estate Mt Lawley, look no further than Crush Realty. Get in contact with us today.
Sell a property in Mount Lawley