We are a specialist real estate agent in Leederville and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Brimming with character, the suburb of Leederville is situated 3km from the City. This urban and decidedly retro suburb is a beacon for free-thinking creative types. Always alive and bursting with energy, Leederville’s central Oxford Street area is a magnet for the city’s cultural hipsters, while the leafy tightly knit residential enclave is ideal for families with many parks, reserves and schools nearby.
Everything from cafés and award winning burgers, to fine dining, arthouse cinemas and vintage boutiques are on offer in Leederville. The suburb is well serviced by public transport, including the free Perth CAT bus system which links Leederville train station with West Perth and the CBD.
Other features include Medibank Stadium, Leederville TAFE, and the Oxford Reserve.
Little Known Leederville Facts
- Leederville was named after William Henry Leeder, the original grantee of land that encompassed the area
What we love about Leederville
- Oxford Street’s lively atmosphere, eclectic eats and trendy bars
- Cheer on AFLW and WAFL clubs at Leederville Oval
- Unique shopping can be found at Urban Depot, Varga Girl, Remedy and the Re Store to name a few
- Some of Perth’s best coffee can be found along the Oxford Street strip
- Catch an arthouse flick with old school ambiance at Luna Cinema
For all enquiries about real estate Leederville, get in contact with our expert real estate agents Perth, Crush Realty.
Sell a property in Leederville