We are a specialist real estate agent in Jolimont and Perth’s inner City suburbs.
Jolimont is a small mixed-use suburb with residential and recreational areas just 4km from Perth City. Part of the Town of Cambridge and the City of Subiaco, Jolimont shares close proximity to the suburb of Wembley and is bound by the Mitchell Freeway and Lake Monger in the east. Jolimont has the highest residential property to outdoor sporting facility ratio of any other Perth suburb and is a must buy for active and sporty young professionals and families.
Real estate in Jolimont is highly sought after, so if you’re thinking of selling in Jolimont, contact us and we’ll have a multitude of buyers snapping at your heels to choose from.
Little Known Jolimont Facts
- It was named after a similar Melbourne suburb which was itself named after a residence of Governor La Trobe.
What we love about Jolimont
- The many parks and sporting facilities
- Walk to Cambridge Street and the Wembley Hotel
- Minutes to Subiaco’s bars, restaurants and boutique shopping
- While this small pocket often flies under the radar, its central location is ideal for easy access to some of Perth’s most popular suburbs
For Perth real estate agents that you can trust, contact Crush Realty today.
Sell a property in Jolimont